HomeAide Home Care, Inc. is always looking for individuals to join our team. If you’re looking for a caregiver job, we looking for experienced, caring aides who can meet or exceed our requirements.
The requirements are as follows:
- At least two years of care giving experience.
- Three verifiable employment references. We want relevant past employer’s not family members, not friends. We also need reliable contact info, please make sure the contact numbers work before submitting your application otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Open availability is a must. We service our clients as little as a single hour and as many as 24 hours in a day. We need employees who are flexible and open to all shifts AM and PM.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel is also required. A clean DMV record and valid driver’s license is needed for all hourly and live-in positions. Our company services the whole of Alameda County. With that in mind, you must be available to travel to all locations of the cities we service.
- If you are offered employment, you must clear a felony background check and pass a TB test in order to finish the employment process.
- We are committed to provide our clients with the best services possible and need employees to posses a strong work ethic. We are only looking for individuals who are trustworthy and reliable. We only want serious aides to for who can provide skilled, compassionate care to our clients.
Think you have what it takes? Apply for one of our caregiver jobs
Employment General Inquiry Form
This is not an application just a general inquiry form, filling out this form will alert us of your interest in employment and someone form our company will call you. If you prefer to fill out an actual application you can download one below or visit us in person at one of our office locations.
Download application here: HomeAide Home Care Application 2014 PDF
If you are unable to save or open the application in the formats provided above, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader here: Download Adobe Acrobat
Once an application is complete, please submit it to HomeAide Home Care, Inc. in one of the following ways:
In person: 1544 B Street Suite 7 Hayward CA 94541 or 2010 Crow Canyon Place Suite 100 San Ramon CA 94583.
Fax: 510-247-1240 Attn: HR
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 510-247-0498