HomeAide Home Care has a dedicated staffing coordinator ready to support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We know that every client is different and we are here to help in providing you with the right caregiver for your home care needs.
We staff professional caregivers available in various capacities:
- Our hourly care service is as versatile as your needs and schedule. A caregiver can offer support at an hourly rate for as little as three hours, and up to 24 hours in a day.
- You can also hire and overnight caregiver for a 12-hour evening shift where our aide sleeps at the clients home and is available to the client as needed throughout the night. The aide is up for the first two and last two hours of the shift.
- For a more permanent solution, we offer live in caregiver service. Our live-in service provides clients with an aide who lives in the home on a 24 hour basis.
Our caregivers are trained to help our clients with a variety of personal services:
Our caregivers can help with just about anything related to keeping a safe and healthy home as well as managing personal care and hygiene.
Some of the activities we can help with:
- Bathing, Grooming, and Dressing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Escort to Appointments
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Recreational Activities
- Conversation and Companionship
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Oral Hygiene
An assessment visit is provided free and at no obligation to you. This way we can present our program and help you better understand how we can help with any challenges. Each caregiver/companion is carefully screened, and every case supervised by a case manager. Our employees are bonded and insured for your protection.
Contact us today with any questions or inquiries. It would be our privilege to assist you.